Monday, September 18, 2006

Philadelphia...Get your History straight!

Some friends ask me why I have no pictures or information about Philadelphia. Here you go...
When I don't go away on vacation I do local tourism. I visit Museums, go to see a play or a movies at the teather , etc. I will be posting some pictures from Philadelphia, Here is Rocky Statue Picture as I promise:


When in town we visit the Philadelphia Museum of Art where you can see continuing and temporary exhibitions.


Near the Philadelphia Museum of Art you will find many others favorite museums, such as Rodin Museum ; The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts; Moore College of Art and Design; The Academy of Natural Sciences; the worl-reowned Franklin Institue and the delightful Please Touch Museum

In addition every year we get season tickects to see two plays and three musicals at theWalnut Street Theatre-America's Oldest Theatre (1809) and the most popular theatre company in Philadelphia.





From the city's history distric to trendly South Street, so much is happening around Philadelphia that one visit isn't enought to take it all in. But you can try



A city of History: Independence National Historic Park
Penn's Landing
Market Trends: Reading Terminal Market is a must.
Italian Market: fresh pasta, produce, oil and more.
30th ST Station,has a European style market.

No comments: